Friday, September 26, 2008

They're back?

So I'm working on a new book, and thought I'd start posting about it in my new blog. I've been meaning to make another kid-friendly comic, and thought dinosaurs would be a great theme. The main story is a modern prehistoric take on the tale of Sysiphus. However, it'll also include a few postcards, since I found a replacement blade for my paper cutter that makes perforated cuts. Brilliant. Above is Pachycephalosaurus --- although I'd say the drawings only 75% done. More to come!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new blog! Your dino-themed Sysiphus story sounds intriguing. Excited to see more.

    Oh, and thanks for the shout-out in the blogroll :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey!
    I'm so excited to see you on blogger!
    Now I'll keep closer tabs on what you're up to!

    :)

    Love the dinosaurs!

    ReplyDelete